We have had a lot of interest from people keen to drive Trev. Many people haven’t driven a fully electric car yet, and Trev is … well … unique. (A short video of Trev driving is here).
Today we’re announcing a great new option for people who want to enjoy the unique experience of driving Trev during Zero Race: the first race around the world for electric vehicles powered by renewable energy.
A typical Zero Race day consists of:
- a media event after breakfast
- up to 250km of driving in the morning
- another media event after lunch
- up to 250km of further driving
- most days, an appearance at an event or a location which promotes the Zero Race ideals
For AUD2500 / GBP1400 / EUR1700 / USD2200, you can become a Benefactor and enjoy the following benefits:
- drive Trev in your preferred day during Zero Race (subject to availability)
- become a valued part of our team
- get your name on the Benefactors page on our website (http://teamtrev.com/get-involved/benefactors/)
- receive a Team Trev polo shirt
- attend your day’s media events and public events during Zero Race
This will be a very unique experience, and Benefactor positions are limited. Please get in touch (email@example.com) if you’re interested.